Insurtech MGA Loadsure today announces the launch of “DanubeTM – Dynamic Ocean Cargo Insurance” and “HuronTM” an industry-first digital ocean cargo & stock throughput insurance product.
Both are powerful tools for brokers, who will be able to quote cost-effective annual cover to their clients with unprecedented speed, utilizing historical and real-time data to accurately price risk.
This release brings Loadsure’s revolutionary user experience to annualized insurance; enabling brokers to serve their clients with quotes for complex programs within minutes – providing sustainably-priced cover which consolidates the historical patchwork of labor-intensive, inefficient policies in one; eliminating coverage gaps, enabling massive operational efficiencies and cost savings for assureds.
Loadsure CEO and Founder Johnny McCord said: “We’re very pleased to unveil Danube and Huron. Loadsure was founded to make insurance efficient for the entire supply chain; by enabling the middle market with these new products we’re empowering insurance brokers to better serve importers/exporters, manufacturers, distributors and retailers, who need to protect their businesses.”
Key benefits include:
- Accessible through Loadsure’s intuitive digital portal
- Data-powered quotes within minutes (subject to referral)
- Dynamic rating model ensures competitive, sustainable pricing
- All-risk coverage for goods and merchandise in transit or at storage facilities*
- Up to $10M per conveyance
- Up to $10M in limits for named storage locations*, including coverage for catastrophic perils
- Door-to-door protection from physical loss or damage—including Acts of God, loading damage, flooding, fire, roof collapse and theft
- No minimum premium
- Flexible payment terms – annual, quarterly or monthly
*HuronTM – Stock Throughput Insurance only