This is a lovely entry-level PR job with tons of benefits for a switched-on person who wants to start a career in financial and corporate communications.
We are a communications agency based in the City of London specialising in insurance public relations and design.
Our new PR Assistant will get a competitive salary, performance-related bonus, pension, 25 days holiday (rising by one a year to 30) plus eight bank holidays, private health care, great leisure and lifestyle discounts, support from a lovely team of people, and crucially, a brilliant opportunity to develop their PR career in a finance-oriented environment.
While we are not looking for experience, your interest in the corporate communications and financial services sector is key as well as a willingness to learn about the insurance world. Please apply with a covering letter and CV explaining why you would be a good fit.
Your core objective will be to support the PR team in the smooth running of all client accounts.
Day to day duties include:
- Renewing and maintaining newspaper and magazine subscriptions
- Researching and collating information as requested; compile general press coverage analyses
- Preparing client press coverage packs – to include collation and distribution, with quantitative and qualitative summaries
- Liaising with journalists
- Providing daily client media monitoring
- Helping in the research, compilation, proofreading and distribution of the in house Insurance bulletin
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Good time-management
- Well presented
- Diligent and able to use initiative
- A good team player
Hours: 8.30am to 6pm Monday to Friday
- Company events
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Life insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Sick pay
- Wellness programme
- Work from home
- Performance bonus
Salary: £24,000.00-£26,500.00 per year
The role is based at our office in London, EC3 as well as from home
Please apply with a covering letter (approx. 300 words). Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Application deadline: 01/05/2023
Haggie Partners is an equal opportunities employer.